Adam W. Schneider - Selim F. Adali: "No harvest was reaped": demographic and climatic factors in the decline of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. Climatic Change 127 (2014) [letölthető]
Droß-Krüpe, Kerstin (ed.): Textile Trading and Distribution in Antiquity - Textilhandel und -distribution in der Antike. Philippika - Altertumswissenschaftliche Abhandlungen / Contributions to the Study of Ancient World Cultures. Wiesbaden
- Cécile Michel: The Assyrian Textile Trade in Anatolia (19th century BCE)
- Agnès Garcia-Ventura: Weaving in Ur III Mesopotamia: Women's Work?
- David R. A. Lumb: Textile Traditions of Northwest Syria during the Early Iron Age
Richard Dumbrill (ed.): ICONEA 2011. Proceedings of the International Conference of Near Eastern Archaeomusicology held at Senate House, University of London, December 1, 2 and 3 2011. London
- Ricardo Eichmann: Extant lutes from the New Kingdom and the Coptic Period of Ancient Egypt
- Dagmar Krejčí - Peter Zamarovský: An unusual depiction of a lutenist in Rekhmire's tomb at Sheikh Abd el-Qurna
- Margaux Bousquet: A small lute from Susa and its reconstruction
- Richard Dumbrill: Organology and philology of an Urukean lute (?)
- Theo J.H. Krispijn: The acceptance of pop music in Mesopotamia: The Mesopotamia lute of the Second Millennium B.C. and its socio-cultural context
Ancient West & East 13 (2014)
- B. Gökçe - K. Işık: Horses and Horse-Breeding in the Urartian Civilisation
- N. Gourova: What Did Ancient Greeks Mean by the 'Cimmerian Bosporus'?